Histological Quality Control Unit
At this unit, the techniques derived from the phenotypic and histological characterization of cells and tissues are performed. The digitalization of the preparations is also a service provided by this unit, as well as the following:
- Processing of tissue samples and/or cells in paraffin: inclusion of the samples or cells in paraffin and formation of paraffin blocks.
- Processing of frozen tissue samples using Cryomold moulds (OCT-Optimal Cutting Temperature) and fresh samples (liquid nitrogen).
- Histological sections taken from paraffin samples or included in paraffin at OCT (Optimal Cutting Temperature)
- Processing of liquid samples using cytocentrifugation (also known as ‘cytospin’)
- Design and manufacture of Tissue MicroArrays
- Routine and special histochemical stains
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Morphological and/or phenotypic assessment of histological, cytological, and Tissue MicroArray sections.
- Digitization of images
For more details of the services offered please consult our price list.
We also have experience in:
- Tissue decalcification
- Detection of markers by immunofluorescence (IF)
To access the services, download and fill out the form attached in this section and send it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.