Sample Stabilization and Biorepository Unit
This unit is responsible for the stabilization and conservation of samples, and for obtaining derivatives from samples.
- Processing of tissue samples and/or cells in paraffin; embedded in paraffin (paraffin inclusion) and formation of the paraffin sample blocks
- Processing of frozen tissue samples: cryomold (OCT, Optimal Cutting Temperature) and fresh samples (using liquid nitrogen)
- Processing of liquid samples using cytocentrifugation (‘cytospin’)
- Obtaining derivatives from plasma, serum, PBMCs, and others
- Fractionation of biological fluids, blood, and blood derivatives.
- Aliquots in different formats of blood and blood derivatives, biological fluids, and cellular derivatives (DNA, RNA).
For more details of the services that we offer, please access the price list.
To access the services, download and fill out the form attached in this section and send it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.